Achieve your 2021 property goals
Happy new year! Have you taken your first steps to achieving your goals in 2021? While we probably can’t motivate you to eat better or exercise more, as your mortgage broker, we can help you achieve your property goals!
Don’t know where to start? Check out these property goals and how we can help you achieve them.
Buying your first home
This could be the year to buy your first home! Isn’t that exciting? Home values have increased over the last decade while mortgage rates have dropped to historic lows, so now could be the right time to consider taking the plunge into the property market. We can help you by:
- Determining your borrowing capacity.
- Review your budget to save for your deposit.
- Exploring alternative ideas for a deposit, such as a guarantor’s home loan, for example.
- Helping you create a plan to clear off any debt and/or improve your credit rating to make you a more attractive prospect for lenders.
- Exploring available grants, concessions, or other initiatives you may be eligible for.
- Giving you referrals for reputable professional valuators, conveyancers, solicitors, and accountants.
- Organising pre-approval for a home loan, so you know how much you can spend and save time on your property search.
- Managing the loan application and submission process on your behalf to ensure a smooth settlement.
Moving into your next home
Upsizing, downsizing, sea-change, treechange – there are many reasons and motivations for moving into your next home this year. With so many options it can get a bit overwhelming. Even if you already know how to purchase a home, you’re bound to have questions when buying your next place. To make sure you grab a bargain, you can ask us about:
- The costs involved.
- Property and market reports to help guide your purchasing decision.
- Using the equity in your current home as a deposit.
- Bridging loan options.
Investing in property
If you have no plans of moving into a new home yet, purchasing an investment property is also worth considering. Save time planning and researching by speaking to us to help you with:
- Comprehensive property and market reports to help you choose the right property in the right location.
- Comparing the loan market to find the right loan products that meet your strategy.
- Referring you to reputable property managers and other professionals.
- Working with your accountant and/or financial planner on your investment strategy.
- Getting loan pre-approval and ensuring your loan application goes smoothly.
- Accessing equity in your home or from another investment property to use as a deposit.
Better management of expenses and cash flow
You can maximise your borrowing capacity by managing your expenses and getting on top of your cash flow. As your mortgage broker, we can help you in this area by:
- Helping you understand your current financial health.
- Providing you with options for debt consolidation.
- Referring you to reliable professionals who can help you organise your financial affairs.
Renovating your current home
If you’re thinking of renovating or expanding your current home this year, here are the ways we can help you in this area:
- Explain your finance options for renovations, to help you choose the right loan.
- Provide you with valuable insights into what to expect when renovating to keep you from being financially overwhelmed.
2021 is here – let’s go!
Achieving your goals starts with having a great plan. And we’re ready to help make your 2021 goals a reality. Get in touch and let’s work together in realising your dream home or investment property.
The information provided is general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances. Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. This article does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and you should always seek professional advice in relation to your individual circumstances. Subject to lenders terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.